Unlimited Tours – Europcar Egypt
Rental agreement terms & conditions
Any vehicle rented from Unlimited Tours – Europcar Egypt is subjected to the terms & conditions mentioned below
The rental duration is calculated on the basis of indivisible periods of 24 hours, starting from the time the Vehicle was available. However, a 30 minute grace period is applied at the end of the rental before the start of a new 24-Hour period.
Extension of the Original rental Duration:
The vehicle is insured for the period mentioned on the rental agreement. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Unlimited Tours – Europcar Egypt, once this period is passed, the renter remains liable for any damages. Should you wish to keep the vehicle for a period longer than that originally set out in the rental agreement, first you must refer back to rental station and when approved make sure to come in person to extend the duration of the rental agreement (Based on availability).
Rental Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation is free of charge if done 24 hours before the rental period starts.
- Cancellation done during the rental period, one additional rental day will be charged as an early return penalty charge. Prepaid reservations are non-refundable in case of cancelation within the rental or before 24 hours of the rental period.
Unlimited Tours – Europcar Egypt have the right to cancel any reservation in case of no show or delay in the following situations; for prepaid reservation with delay more than (6 hours), for pay on arrival reservation: with delay (1 hour). In case flight details are available and communicated, these times are calculated from the actual arrival time of the flight.
Diver’s age differs from each car category, these age calcifications are displayed below:
22 years old EDMR, EDAR, CDAR & DDAR.
25 years old IMAR & SDAR.
28 years old IFAR & FDAR.
Customer with younger age could drive the vehicle, but with extra (Young driver) charge of 10 USD per day with maximum 100 USD (Excluding tax).
Minimum driving license period 1 year, international driving license is mandatory for foreign customers.
During the rental period the customer is fully liable to the vehicle, accordingly if any traffic violation occurs during the rental period, Unlimited Tours – Europcar Egypt has the right to notify and claim the cost of that violation.
2.00 USD Service Fee to be applied for every violation.
At the time of vehicle’s check-out rental charges will be collected. Rental payment could be paid in advance or on arrival using a Debit card, credit card, cash or bank transfer. Additional charges are to be paid on time of return of the vehicle.
Any debit / credit cards without customer’s name will not be accepted.
Accepted Credit Cards: Master Card & Visa (American Express are not Accepted).
Rental deposit “Excess”:
At the time of vehicle’s check-out a valid credit card is to be presented on arrival., a pre-authorization deposit amount will be blocked on client’s credit card depending on the car category rented and to be released within 21 working days in case no damage occurred (No cash deposit is accepted). In case of extension, rental deposit must be renewed. This amount is identified as “Excess amount” in the event of damages, license loss, traffic fines & dues. In case a damage occurs as a result of reckless or negligent behavior or under the influence of drugs or alcohol the customer might be liable for the full cost. Excess amount is non-refundable in case of minor, major damage or car theft: These deposit classifications are displayed below:
450 USD for groups: EDMR
500 USD for groups: CDAR, EDAR
600 USD for groups:DDAR
800 USD for groups: FDAR
1000 USD for groups: IFAR
Local insurance program: "Optional"
“Premium Protection package” is to reduce your excess amount to zero in case of damage to the vehicle caused by collision, theft or attempted theft. It also protects you in the event of damage to the windscreen, glass or tires.
Minimum insurance days is 3 days.
Package 1 for categories: EDMR/ EDAR/ CDAR/ DDAR
15 USD per day for rental period from 3 to 7 days.
145 USD for rental period from 8 to 17 days.
170 USD for rental period from 18 to 60 days.
for rental period more than 60 days, 170 USD + 2.5 USD per extra day .
Package 2 for categories: FDAR
25 USD per day for rental period from 3 to 7 days.
200 USD for rental period from 8 to 17 days.
290 USD for rental period from 18 to 60 days.
for rental period more than 60 days, 290 USD + 4 USD per extra day .
Package 3 for categories: IFAR
45 USD per day for rental period from 3 to 7 days.
350 USD for rental period from 8 to 17 days.
500 USD for rental period from 18 to 60 days.
for rental period more than 60 days, 500 USD + 8 USD per extra day .
"The Above mentioned prices are including tax"
Insurance doesn’t cover these items in case of damage, miss use or lost. Customer will be charged the following:
- Vehicle License Loss: 50 USD (Including tax)
- Stereo cassette
- Tire or steel alloy rims
- Car Key
- Fire extinguisher
An additional driver can also be authorized if added in the rental agreement and is subjected to all terms and conditions applied to the main driver and will be with an extra cost of 4 USD per day with maximum amount of 60 USD (Excluding tax).
Available upon request.
Delivery / Collection:
1.5 USD per KM driven from the nearest station. (Including tax)
- Domestic: Available between Europcar stations, one way charge applied.
- International: Not available.
After Hour Service:
Customer is eligible to collect the vehicle out of working hours with an extra cost of 20 USD (Excluding tax).
Full to full fuel Policy - Refueling full tank charge 35 USD (Including tax)
Clean to clean policy - Cleaning charge 30 USD (Including tax)
Child Seat: 7 USD per day with maximum amount 35 USD (Excluding tax)
Portable Wi-Fi Internet: (Upon request)
Restriction of Use:
Vehicle must not be used under any of the following conditions or for any of the following purposes; otherwise renter will take full responsibility for all charges set by Unlimited Tours – Europcar Egypt:
- 4x4 Vehicles are not allowed to pass through Ahmed Hamdy tunnel heading to Ras Sudr, Sharm ElSheikh, Nuweiba, Dahab or Taba...etc.
- For Egyptians booking IMAR & IFAR car categories should either provide a non-Egyptian passport or a valid residence papers outside Egypt.
- Not legible to travel with the vehicles across international borders or use the ferry transfer between Egypt’s cities.
- Driving the Vehicle under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other type of narcotic substances.
- Transportation of inflammable or dangerous goods, as well as toxic, corrosive, radioactive or other harmful substances.
- Carrying anything which, because of its smell or condition, harms the vehicle or causes Europcar to lose time or money before it can rent the Vehicle again.
- Transportation of live animals (with the exception of domestic pets, subject to prior authorization by Unlimited Tours – Europcar Egypt)
- Installing a roof rack, luggage carrier or similar, unless supplied by Unlimited Tours – Europcar Egypt.
- Re-rental to or use by other persons, carrying passengers for hire or reward, Participating in rally’s, competitions or trials,
- Travelling on non-paved roads or on roads, the surface or state of repair of which could put the vehicle's wheels, tires or it’s under body mechanics at risk, intentionally committing any offence.
- None of the goods and baggage carried in the Vehicle, including their packing and stowage equipment, will be permitted to damage the Vehicle, nor put the occupants abnormally at risk, in any way which breaks the Highway Code, road traffic laws or any other laws